- A beauty salon or beauty parlor (International spelling: beauty parlour) (or sometimes beauty shop) is an establishment dealing with cosmetic treatments for men and women. Other variations of this type of business include hair salons and spas.
- salon: a shop where hairdressers and beauticians work
- Language engineering
- lupus erythematosus: a chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints)
- In computer science a relational operator is a programming language construct or operator that tests some kind of relation between two entities. These include numerical equality (e.g., 5 = 5) and inequalities (e.g., 4 ≥ 3).
- Sol Dièse or G# (G sharp) is the ninth semitone of the solfege.
Beauty salon Treatment room 2 at the Ponsmere hotel
One of our relaxing treatment rooms run by Kim Catchpole at the Ponsmere Hotel beauty salon
MO-Moberly – Modernistic Beauty Salon
Modernistic Beauty Salon
Oh yes, very.